The vision is clearly different
Bermuda's leading shop for the best service/quality and more....
WE MAKE PERFECT GLASSES
EYEQ was founded by ophthalmologists who set out.to establish a facility dedicated to providing the highest standard of patient care available and also a resource to educate the public regarding ocular health issues.
EYEQ is therefore a firm assurance to developing, enhancing, preserving, and protecting the visual abilities of each customer. EYEQ strives to ensure the highest quality of life for customers by providing superior eye care and state of the art eye wear products.
At EYEQ we believe in the core principles of honesty and compassion and we aim to incorporate these attributes in our customer relations, the manner in which we treat our staff and in our ethical office behavior.
We value our patients and will treat them with courtesy loyalty and respect.
We believe that all of our actions should be guided by integrity, honesty and compassion
We believe that superior eye care is provided best by professionals practicing at the highest level of their expertise. As such our doctors and staff appreciate the opportunity for professional development by aiming to acquire the most state of the art information and education to enhance the care and service we give to our customers.
As the world's leading manufacturer of precision optics Carl Zeiss combines technical expertise and ground-breaking concepts into extraordinary visual experiences. Zeiss Technology. EyeQ utilizes the digital technology to improve your vision. We are finding about a 20% improvement for some patients over their previous eyeglass prescription. https://www.zeiss.com/vision-care/en_us/home.html
- Understanding Lenses.
- On the computer
- Spend a lot of time outdoors
- Sport Specific
- HD lenses
- Digital lenses
- Keeping your eyes healthy.
It is recommended that adults see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible if they experience any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of vision or decreased vision in one or both eyes.
- Changes in vision such as sudden spots, flashes of light, lightning streaks or jagged lines of light, wavy or watery vision, blurry faces, distortions or wavy lines, haloes around lights, double vision.
- Changes in the field of vision such as shadows, curtain-like loss of vision, black spots or blurriness in central or peripheral (side) vision.
- Physical changes to the eye such as crossed eyes, eyes that turn in, out, up or down, pain, signs of infection (redness, swelling, discharge, etc.)
- Changes in colour vision.